South Korea, a country study / Federal Research Division, Library of Congress ; edited by Andrea Matles Savada and William Shaw
- Washington, D.C. : Federal Research Division, Library of Congress,  and Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- 4th ed.
- Physical Description:
- xli, 408 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Savada, Andrea Matles, 1950-, Shaw, William, 1944-, and Library of Congress. Federal Research Division
- DA pam ; 550-41 and Area handbook series, 1057-5294
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- Area handbook for South Korea
- "Research completed July 1990." and Earlier eds. have title: Area handbook for South Korea.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 347-375) and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the LOC Web site. Address as of 12/01/03: http://lcweb2.loc.gov/frd/cs/krtoc.html; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 1733909