Natural Disaster Protection Act of 1993 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment of the Committee on Public Works and Transportation, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, second session, on H.R. 2873, to amend the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act to provide for an expanded federal program of hazard mitigation, relief, and insurance against the risk of catastrophic natural disasters, such as hurricanes, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions, and for other purposes, February 23, 1994
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works and Transportation. Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1994.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- lxxi, 252 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/11:103-52
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 94-0329-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1995. 4 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1734526