Database of African-American poetry, 1760-1900 [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title:
- Database of African-American poetry, 1760-1900 (Online)
- Additional Titles:
- African-American poetry, 1760-1900
African-American poetry database
- [Cambridge, England] : [Chadwyck-HealeyLtd], [date of publication not identified]
- Additional Creators:
- French, William P.
- Database of the works of 54 African-American poets writing in the late eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. The bibliographic source for the database is: Afro-American poetry and drama 1760-1975, by W.P. French et al.
- Related Titles:
- Afro-American poetry and drama, 1760-1975
- Title from home page viewed on Nov. 3, 1997.
Available to authorized users with PSU IP addresses.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic text.
- Other Forms:
- Also published in a CD-ROM ed.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Internet address: http://www.libraries.psu.edu/crsweb/etext/daap/ind ex.htm.
View MARC record | catkey: 1735105