Developments concerning national emergency with respect to the National Union for the Total Independence of Angola (UNITA) : communication from the President of the United States transmitting a report on additional steps taken with respect to the actions and policies of the National Union for the Total Independence of Angola (UNITA), pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1703(c).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1993-2001 : Clinton)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Clinton, Bill, 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
Full Text available online
- House document / 105th Congress, 2d session ; 105-301
- "Referred to the Committee on International Relations.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 98-0378-P., and "September 9, 1998."
View MARC record | catkey: 1737216