Endangered Species Act Amendments of 1993 : hearing before the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, second session, on S. 921, a bill to reauthorize and amend the Endangered Species Act for the conservation of threatened and endangered species, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1994- and Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works. Subcommittee on Clean Water, Fisheries, and Wildlife
- 0160460085 (pt.1) and 0160462320 (pt.2)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., "Subcommittee on Clean Water, Fisheries, and Wildlife"--Pt.2., Shipping list no.: 94-0348-P (pt. 1)., "July 23, 1994--Ronan, MT"--Pt. 1., and "June 15; July 19; and September 29, 1994"--Pt.2.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pt. 1, page 144).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1994. 10 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1737819