Map showing post-Wisconsin sedimentation patterns and faulting in the Corpus Christi 1 0 x 2 0 quadrangle, Texas [cartographic material] / compiled by Henry L. Berryhill, Jr. and Anita R. Trippet ; prepared on behalf of the U.S. Bureau of Land Management, state territorial water data collected in cooperation with the Bureau of Economic Geology, University of Texas at Austin
- Berryhill, Henry L., Jr. (Henry Lee), 1921-2013
- Additional Titles:
- Corpus Christi 1 0x 2 0 quadrangle, Texas
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 47 x 82 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Trippet, Anita R.
United States. Bureau of Land Management
University of Texas at Austin. Bureau of Economic Geology
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Miscellaneous investigations series / Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; map I-1287-D
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:250,000 ; Transverse Mercator projection (W 98 000ʹ--W 96 000ʹ/N 28 000ʹ--N 27 000ʹ).
- Includes text and bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1739068