Surficial geologic map of the Port Townsend 30- by 60-minute quadrangle, Puget Sound region, Washington [cartographic material] / Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; by Fred Pessl, Jr. [and others].
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.91:I-1198-F
- Related Titles:
- Port Townsend 30- by 60-minute quadrangle, Puget Sound Region, Washington, surficial geologic map
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:100,000. (W 123 000ʹ--W 122 000ʹ/N 48 030ʹ--N 48 000ʹ).
- "Geology compiled in 1982-83."
Includes text, index and quadrangle location maps, sources of information, and lithologic logs.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- Bibliography Note:
- Pamphlet includes bibliographical references (pages 9-13).
View MARC record | catkey: 1740583