Paths to partnership : university and community as learners in interprofessional education / Michael S. Knapp ; with Kathryn E. Barnard [and others].
- Knapp, Michael S. (Michael Sturgis), 1946-
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 260 pages ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- University of Washington. Training for Interprofessional Collaboration
- Professional education—United States—Case studies
- Community and college—United States—Case studies
- Interprofessional relations—Study and teaching (Higher)—United States—Case studies
- Human services—Study and teaching (Higher)—United States—Case studies
- 0847688755 (cloth : alk. paper)
0847688763 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 241-247) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1741334