An agreement between the United States and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg on social security : message from the President of the United States transmitting an agreement between the United States of America and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg on social security, which consists of two separate instruments--a principal agreement and an administrative agreement, pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 433(e)(1).
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Treaties, etc. 1992 February 12
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 57 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (1989-1993 : Bush), United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means, and United States. Luxembourg, 1992 February 12.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:102-362
- "Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 92-0519-P.
"July 21, 1992."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1992. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1741662