Where the wild things are / story and pictures by Maurice Sendak
- Sendak, Maurice
- [New York] : Harper & Row, publishers, 
- 25th anniversary edition 1.
- Physical Description:
- 40 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 27 x 28 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Max sails to the land of the wild things, where he becomes their king.
- "Copyright 1963 by Maurice Sendak."
Winner of the Caldecott Medal in 1964.
"This special edition of Where the wild things are, signed by the author and including a signed original drawing, is limited to two hundred and twenty copies"-- Card mounted inside clamshell box.
Bound in blue leather with an illustration of Max, repeated from the t.p., stamped in gilt in lower right corner. Illustrated endpapers, all edges gilt. In a lined clamshell box with a color illustration mounted on upper board.
LC has copy 63.
- Caldecott Medal, 1964.
View MARC record | catkey: 1744399