His glassy essence : an autobiography of Charles Sanders Peirce / Kenneth Laine Ketner
- Peirce, Charles S. (Charles Sanders), 1839-1914
- Nashville : Vanderbilt University Press, 1998.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 416 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Ketner, Kenneth Laine
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- The Vanderbilt Library of American philosophy
- A mystery from Boston unfolds -- For signs and for seasons -- In the beginning -- Let there be light -- Epilogue : on method.
- Largely in Charles S. Peirce's words, with additions by Kenneth Laine Ketner.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 361-404) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1746345