The crooners [sound recording].
- New York, NY : Columbia/Legacy, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 2 audio discs : digital, mono. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Art deco
- Deep elm ; The Devil is afraid of music ; Harlem blues (Willard Robison) -- Did you ever see a dream walking? ; Everything I have is yours (Gene Austin) -- There was nothing else to do ; Shine on harvest moon (Seger Ellis) -- Why do you suppose? ; Miss you ; (You're always sure of) my love for you ; To whom it may concern (Smith Ballew) -- We can't use each other anymore (Lew Bray) -- How long will it last? ; Cabin in the cotton (Bing Crosby) -- Got the south in my soul ; How do you do it? (Harlan Lattimore) -- Let's pretend there's a moon ; I see two lovers (Russ Columbo) -- I can't believe that you're in love with me ; Georgia on my mind (Red McKenzie) -- Dream sweetheart ; A great big bunch of you -- All of a sudden ; Crazy people ; Night owl ; It's only a paper moon ; Six women (me & Henry the Eighth) ; I just couldn't take it, Baby (Cliff Edwards) -- The object of my affection ; A porter's love song to a chambermaid ; He's a curbstone cutie (they call him Jelly-Bean) (Pinky Tomlin) -- Anytime, any day, anywhere ; Ah! But I've learned ; Junk man (Chick Bullock) -- Love me ; Blue river ; A hundred years from today ; Stars fell on Alabama (Jack Teagarden) -- You're a builder-upper (Harold Arlen) -- Moon over Miami ; Midnight blue (Buddy Clark) -- Old fashioned love ; Stardust ; Exactly like you ; Wrap your troubles in dreams (Eddy Howard) -- Melancholy mood ; My buddy (Frank Sinatra) -- My silent love ; You've changed (Dick Haymes).
- Program and biographical notes (35 p. : ill.) by Marc Kirkeby laid in container.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Various performers.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded 1926-1940.
View MARC record | catkey: 1746669