Good night, Commander / Ahmad Akbarpour ; pictures by Morteza Zahedi ; translated by Shadi Eskandani and Helen Mixter
- A child who has survived the Iraq-Iran War finds himself playing an imaginary war in his room, but when he confronts an enemy soldier, he finds that, like himself, this soldier is missing a leg.
- Iran-Iraq War (1980-1988)
- 1980 - 1988
- Iran-Iraq War, 1980-1988—Juvenile fiction
- Children with disabilities—Iran—Juvenile fiction
- Conflit irako-iranien, 1980-1988—Romans, nouvelles, etc. pour jeunesse
- Enfants handicapés—Iran—Romans, nouvelles, etc. pour jeunesse
- Iran-Iraq War, 1980-1988—Fiction
- Children with disabilities—Fiction
- Children with disabilities
- "First published in Farsi as Shab be khayr farmandeh in 2005 by UNICEF Iran/Children's Book Council of Iran"--Page opposite title page.
View MARC record | catkey: 17493107