Geologic cross section I–I′ through the Appalachian Basin from the eastern margin of the Illinois Basin, Jefferson County, Kentucky, to the Valley and Ridge Province, Scott County, Virginia / Robert T. Ryder, Michael H. Trippi, and Christopher S. Swezey ; U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey
- Ryder, Robert T.
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Geological Survey, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 section on 2 sheets : color ; sheets 104 x 129 cm and 104 x 120 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm + 2 volumes (143 unnumbered pages ; 22 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Swezey, C. (Christopher)
Trippi, Michael H.
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Scientific investigations map ; 3343
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:190,000. Vertical scale approximately 1:12,500. Vertical exaggeration approximately 16x. (W 86°--W 75°/N 42°--N 35°).
- Includes 1 location map, 1 correlation chart and 1 illustration.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0197-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 26-41 in pamphlet A).
- Preferred Citation:
- Ryder, R.T., Trippi, M.H., and Swezey, C.S., 2015, Geologic cross section I–I′ through the Appalachian basin from the eastern margin of the Illinois basin, Jefferson County, Kentucky, to the Valley and Ridge province, Scott County, Virginia: U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Map 3343, 2 sheets and pamphlet A, 41 p.; pamphlet B, 102 p., http://dx.doi.org/10.3133/sim3343.
- Other Forms:
- Also available on the World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 17493204