Bedrock geologic map of Wisconsin / by M.G. Mudrey, Jr., B.A. Brown, and J.K. Greensberg, University of Wisconsin - Extension, Geological and Natural History Survey
- Mudrey, M. G.
- [Madison, Wis.] : University of Wisconsin-Extension, Geological and Natural History Survey, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 51 x 49 cm, on sheet 61 x 92 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Brown, Bruce, 1952-, Greenberg, Jeffrey K., Czechanski, M.L, and Wisconsin Geological and Natural History Survey
- Wisconsin Geological and Natural History Survey. State Map Series ; SM-18
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:1,000,000 (W 92°54ʹ--W 86°45ʹ/N 47°07ʹ--N 42°30ʹ).
- "Acknowledgements: Cartography by M.L. Czechanski ... Janet A. McCutcheon for compilation of southern Wisconsin ...", Includes explanation of map units by stratigraphic column correlation and textual description, 2 color cross sections, and 3 ancillary maps., and Ancillary maps: Depth to bedrock -- Author responsibility -- Principle sources of map information [with accompanying numbered list keyed to the map].
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1749392