Two airs from "Il trovatore" : Mal reggendo and Miserere scene / Verdi ; [words by Hilda Hammond-Spencer ; edited by Richard D. Metcalfe].
- Enoch two-part songs ; no. 51
- Language Note:
- English words.
Staff notation; Tonic sol-fa.
- Mal reggendo -- Miserere scene.
- Medium of Performance:
- high voice 1 low voice 1 piano 1 3
high voice 1 chorus 1 piano 1
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed October 13, 2015).
Written in 1852.
First piece for vocal duet with piano ; second piece for high voice with 2-part chorus and piano.
View MARC record | catkey: 17503072