Renard : a burlesque for the stage to be sung and acted based on popular Russian folk-tales / music and words by Igor Strawinsky ; French text by C-.F. Ramuz ; English text by Rollo H. Myers ; arranged for voice and piano by the composer
- Stravinsky, Igor, 1882-1971
- Uniform Title:
- Baĭka. Vocal score
- Additional Titles:
- Renard : a burlesque for singing and acting
- [London] : J. & W. Chester, 
- Copyright Date:
- copyright 1956
- Vocal score.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 vocal score (63 pages))
- Additional Creators:
- Ramuz, C. F. (Charles Ferdinand), 1878-1947
Myers, Rollo H.
- Language Note:
- In English; parallel French translation.
- Marche -- Allegro -- Meno mosso -- Stringendo -- Con brio -- Meno mosso -- Stringendo -- Moderato -- Scherzando -- Poco meno mosso -- Vivo -- Marche.
- Medium of Performance:
- tenor voice 2 bass voice 2 piano 1 5
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed February 11, 2016).
Written in 1916.
Includes performance notes in English and French.
Reduction for 2 tenors, 2 basses, and piano.
Duration: approximately 15 min.
View MARC record | catkey: 17503985