Social big data mining / Hiroshi Ishikawa
- Ishikawa, Hiroshi
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, an imprint of Taylor & Francis Group, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 260 pages) : color illustrations
- 1. Social media -- 2. Big data and social data -- 3. Hyptheses in the era of big data -- 4. Social big data applications -- 5. Basic concepts in data mining -- 6. Association rule mining -- 7. Clustering -- 8. Classification -- 9. Prediction -- 10. Web structure mining -- 11. Web content mining -- 12. Web access log mining, information extraction, and deep web mining -- 13. Media mining -- 14. Scalability and outlier detection.
- This book focuses on the basic concepts and the related technologies of data mining for social medial. Topics include: big data and social data, data mining for making a hypothesis, multivariate analysis for verifying the hypothesis, web mining and media mining, natural language processing, social big data applications, and scalability. It explains analytical techniques such as modeling, data mining, and multivariate analysis for social big data. This book is different from other similar books in that presents the overall picture of social big data from fundamental concepts to applications whi... .
- 9781498710947 (electronic bk.)
1498710948 (electronic bk.)
- "A science publishers book."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17504431