Colorado gold & gems maps, then and now
- Preston, Ralph N.
- Additional Titles:
- Colorado gold and gems maps, then and now
- [Lake Oswego, Oregon] : [Northwest Distributors, LLC], 
- Copyright Date:
- copyright 2005
- Rev. 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 4 sheets : color ; 81 x 106 cm, sheets 43 x 56 cm, folded in envelope 25 x 17 cm + 1 sheet of facsimile map (35 x 52 cm, on sheet 43 x 56 cm)
- Map 1. Colorado gold & gems N.W. section -- Map 2. Colorado gold & gems N.E. section -- Map 3. Colorado gold & gems S.W. section -- Map 4. Colorado gold & gems S.E. section -- Map 5. Colorado mineral deposits 1866 (facsimile).
- Relief shown by spot heights on maps 1-4 and by hachures on map 5.
Title from envelope.
Includes indexes to gold and silver and different types of minerals, gemstones, and fossils, and adjoining sheets map diagrams.
Map 5 is a facsimilie of a historical map titled "Map of public surveys in Colorado Territory to accompany report of the Sur'r. Gen'l. 1866"; text, notes, and list of "Estimated gold production for select districts" on verso.
Versos of maps include 19 ancillary maps, text, illustrations, statistics, and a diagram of a mining rocker and hopper.
View MARC record | catkey: 17504551