Kaibab National Forest, Tusayan and Williams ranger districts, Arizona, 2016 / constructed at the Geospatial Service and Technology Center in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Corporate Author:
- Geospatial Service and Technology Center (U.S.)
- [Albuquerque, New Mexico] : Forest Service, Southwestern Region, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 121 x 67 cm, folded to 24 x 11 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Forest Service. Southwestern Region
- 9781628112115 and 1628112115
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:126,720 ; Alber's projection, central meridian at 112°10ʹ30ʺ (W 112°37ʹ30ʺ--W 111°52ʹ30ʺ/N 36°22ʹ30ʺ--N 34°45ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by hachures, shading, and spot heights., "Land ownership status current as of 2015.", "RG-R3-07-10"--On back panel., "Gila and Salt River Meridian.", Shipping List #: 2016-0201-P., Shipping List Date: 04/18/2016., Includes recreation index and accompanying legend, and color illustrations., and Text, 2 ancillary maps of local areas at a scale of approximately 1:45,000, "Sycamore Falls Vicinity Map" and "Williams, AZ and Bill Williams Mountain Vicinity Map," location map, directory of Forest Service offices, and color illustrations on verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 17513741