Organometallic Flow Chemistry [electronic resource] / edited by Timothy Noël
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Physical Description:
- VII, 267 pages 50 illustrations, 46 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Noël, Timothy and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Beyond Organometallic Flow Chemistry: The Principles Behind the Use of Continuous-Flow Reactors for Synthesis -- Organic Photoredox Chemistry in Flow -- Organometallic-Catalysed Gas–Liquid Reactions in Continuous Flow Reactors -- Aerobic Oxidations in Continuous Flow -- Preparation and Use of Organolithium and Organomagnesium Species in Flow -- Preparation of nanomaterials in flow at supercritical conditions from coordination complexes -- Enantioselective Organometallic Catalysis in Flow -- Catalysis in Flow: Why Leaching Matters.
- The series Topics in Organometallic Chemistry presents critical overviews of research results in organometallic chemistry. As our understanding of organometallic structure, properties and mechanisms increases, new ways are opened for the design of organometallic compounds and reactions tailored to the needs of such diverse areas as organic synthesis, medical research, biology and materials science. Thus the scope of coverage includes a broad range of topics of pure and applied organometallic chemistry, where new breakthroughs are being achieved that are of significance to a larger scientific audience. The individual volumes of Topics in Organometallic Chemistry are thematic. Review articles are generally invited by the volume editors. All chapters from Topics in Organometallic Chemistry are published OnlineFirst with an individual DOI. In references, Topics in Organometallic Chemistry is abbreviated as Top Organomet Chem and cited as a journal.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 17514255