Progress in Enantioselective Cu(I)-catalyzed Formation of Stereogenic Centers [electronic resource] / edited by Syuzanna R. Harutyunyan
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Physical Description:
- VII, 224 pages 292 illustrations, 47 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Harutyunyan, Syuzanna R. and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Topics in Organometallic Chemistry, 1436-6002 ; 58
- Asymmetric allylic substitution using organolithium reagents -- 1,2- Versus 1,4- asymmetric addition of Grignard reagents to ketones and aldehydes -- Asymmetric addition of soft carbon nucleophiles -- Asymmetric addition of silicon and boron nucleophiles -- Asymmetric cycloaddition and cascade addition-cyclisation reactions -- 1,2- Versus 1,4-asymmetric reduction of ketones -- Generating quaternary stereogenic centers via asymmetric conjugate addition.
- The series Topics in Organometallic Chemistry presents critical overviews of research results in organometallic chemistry. As our understanding of organometallic structure, properties and mechanisms increases, new ways are opened for the design of organometallic compounds and reactions tailored to the needs of such diverse areas as organic synthesis, medical research, biology and materials science. Thus the scope of coverage includes a broad range of topics of pure and applied organometallic chemistry, where new breakthroughs are being achieved that are of significance to a larger scientific audience. The individual volumes of Topics in Organometallic Chemistry are thematic. Review articles are generally invited by the volume editors. All chapters from Topics in Organometallic Chemistry are published OnlineFirst with an individual DOI. In references, Topics in Organometallic Chemistry is abbreviated as Top Organomet Chem and cited as a journal.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 17514262