Impact of Climate Change on Hydro-Energy Potential [electronic resource] : A MCDM and Neural Network Approach / by Mrinmoy Majumder, Apu K. Saha
- Majumder, Mrinmoy
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- X, 95 pages 30 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Saha, Apu K. and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Introduction -- An Overview of Hydropower Plants -- Climate Change and Models -- Multi Criteria Decision Making -- Methodology -- Artificial Neural Networks -- Conclusions -- Result and Discussion.
- This Brief presents the impact of climatic abnormalities on hydropower potential of different regions of the World. In this regard, multi-criteria decision making and neural network are used to predict the impact of the change cognitively by an index. The results from the study show that the hydro-energy potential of the Asian region is mostly vulnerable with respect to other regions of the World. The model results also encourage further application of the index to analyse the impact of climate change on potential of hydro-energy.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 17514360