Turns of event : nineteenth-century American literary studies in motion / edited by Hester Blum
- Philadelphia : University of Pennsylvania Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- vi, 211 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Blum, Hester
- Turn it up : affects, structures of feeling, and face-to-face education / Geoffrey Sanborn -- Literary history, book history, and media studies / Meredith L. McGill -- The cartographic turn and American literary studies : of maps, mappings, and the limits of metaphor / Martin Brückner -- Twists and turns / Christopher Castiglia -- Of turns and paradigm shifts : humanities, science, and transnational American studies / Ralph Bauer -- The geopolitics and tropologies of the American turn / Monique Allewaert -- The Caribbean turn in C19 American literary studies / Sean X. Goudie -- Oceanic turns and American literary history in global context / Michelle Burnham.
- 9780812247985 (alk. paper)
0812247981 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 17514404