SO2 oxidation in plumes : a review and assessment of relevant mechanistic and rate studies / by A. Levy, D.R. Drewes, and J.M. Hales
- Levy, A.
- Additional Titles:
- Sulfur dioxide oxidation in plumes
Review and assessment of relevant mechanistic and rate studies
- Research Triangle Park, North Carolina : Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Air and Waste Management, Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards, September 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 96 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Drewes, D. R.
Hales, J. M.
Pacific Northwest Laboratory
United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards
- Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 18, 2016).
"EPA project officer: Joseph A. Tikvart."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 80-88).
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final report.
- Funding Information:
- Sponsored by the Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards, Environmental Protection Agency 68-02-1982 2AC129
View MARC record | catkey: 17514536