Geology and geochemistry of the Coulee Dam Intrusive Suite and associated younger intrusive rocks, Colville batholith Washington / by Diane H. Carlson ; prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Bureau of Indians Affairs
- Carlson, Diane H.
- Additional Titles:
- Geology and geochemistry, Coulee Dam Instrusive suite, Colville batholith, Washington
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1993.
Washington : United States Government Printing Office.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 36 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bureau of Indian Affairs
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1846
- Geochemistry—Washington (State)—Colville Indian Reservation
- Geology, Structural—Washington (State)—Colville Indian Reservation
- Intrusions (Geology)—Washington (State)—Colville Indian Reservation
- Petrology—Washington (State)—Colville Indian Reservation
- Geology, Structural
- Intrusions (Geology)
- Washington (State)—Colville Indian Reservation
- Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 20, 2014).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17514742