Continuation of the national emergency with respect to significant malicious cyber-enabled activities : communication from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency with respect to the significant malicious cyber-enabled activities originally declared in Executive Order 13694 of April 1, 2015, is to continue in effect beyond April 1, 2016, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622 (d); Public Law 94-412, SEC. 202 (d); (90 STAT. 1257).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2009-2017 : Obama)
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Obama, Barack and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:114-119
- "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"April 11, 2016."
Title from title screen (viewed April 28, 2016).
View MARC record | catkey: 17514987