Flood hazard boundary map, Borough of Unionville, PA, (Centre Co.).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Insurance Administration
- Additional Titles:
- Borough of Unionville, PA, (Centre Co.) and Alternate title: FIA flood hazard boundary map, Borough of Unionville, PA, (Centre Co.)
- [Washington, D.C.] : Department of Housing and Urban Development, Federal Insurance Administration, 
- Map revised July 30, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 26 x 37 cm, on sheet 28 x 43 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:4,800 (W 77°52ʹ55ʺ--W 77°52ʹ13ʺ/N 40°54ʹ43ʺ--N 40°54ʹ00ʺ).
- Oriented with north toward the upper left., "Community no. 420272A.", "Initial identification date: August 9, 1974.", "No. H 01.", "These maps may not include all Special Flood Hazard Areas in the community. After a more detailed study, the Special Flood Hazard Areas shown on these maps may be modified, and other areas added.", and Map index on verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 17515711