The question concerning literary property determined by the Court of King's Bench on 20th April, 1769 in the cause between Andrew Millar and Robert Taylor : with the separate opinions of the four judges and the reasons given by each, in support of his opinion
- Millar, Andrew, 1705-1768
- [London] : B. Tovey, 1773.
London : Printed by W. Strahan and M. Woodfall.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 127 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Taylor, Robert, active 18th century, Burrow, James, 1701-1782, and Great Britain. Court of King's Bench
- Making of Modern Law : Trials, 1600-1926
- Edited by Sir James Burrow and later incorporated into his Reports of cases ... in the Court of King's Bench. Preface.
Concerning James Thomson's Seasons.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 11080.4-1.
View MARC record | catkey: 17516210