Compilation of available high-temperature creep characteristics of metals and alloys / Compiled by Creep data section of Joint research committee on effect of temperature on the properties of metals (Joint committee of A.S.M.E. and A.S.T.M.) March, 1938
- Corporate Author:
- Joint Committee on Effect of Temperature on the Properties of Metals
- Philadelphia, Pa. : American society for testing materials ; New York city : American society of mechanical engineers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : incl.illus.,tables,diagrams,forms ; 29x23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- American Society for Testing Materials
American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- ASTM special technical publication ; 37
- On cover: Creep data.
"In 1934, a group known as the Subcommittee on creep data was formed at the instigation of Subcommittee XXII on valves, fittings, piping and flanges for high-temperature service of A.S.T.M. Committee A-1 on steel ... this committee submitted a report which was multigraphed and distributed by Committee A-1 ... February, 1936. The findings of that committee have been embodied, in so far as practicable, in the present report".
View MARC record | catkey: 175234