- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Experimental characterization of the antenna for the Wideband Instrument for Snow Measurements (WISM) under development for the NASA Earth Science Technology Office (ESTO) Instrument Incubator Program (IIP), is discussed. A current sheet antenna, consisting of a small, 6x6 element, dual-linear polarized array with integrated beamformer, feeds an offset parabolic reflector, enabling WISM operation over an 8 to 40 GHz frequency band. An overview of the test program implemented for both the feed and the reflector antenna is given along with select results for specific frequencies utilized by the radar and radiometric sensors of the WISM.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20150022178.
North American Radio Science Meeting; 19-24 Jul. 2015; Vancouver, BC; Canada.
2015 IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation; 19-24 Jul. 2015; Vancouver, BC; Canada.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 17530331