Injectors for Multipoint Injection
- Ryon, Jason
- November 17, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Prociw, Lev Alexander
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- An injector for a multipoint combustor system includes an inner air swirler which defines an interior flow passage and a plurality of swirler inlet ports in an upstream portion thereof. The inlet ports are configured and adapted to impart swirl on flow in the interior flow passage. An outer air cap is mounted outboard of the inner swirler. A fuel passage is defined between the inner air swirler and the outer air cap, and includes a discharge outlet between downstream portions of the inner air swirler and the outer air cap for issuing fuel for combustion. The outer air cap defines an outer air circuit configured for substantially unswirled injection of compressor discharge air outboard of the interior flow passage.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20150022093.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 17530403