Journal of Air Transportation World Wide, Volume 5, No. 2.
- Browen, Brent D.
- January 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available. and Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Journal of Air Transportation World Wide's (JATWW) mission is to provide the global community immediate key resource information in all areas of air transportation. Our goal is to be recognized as the preeminent scholarly journal in the aeronautical aspects of transportation. As an international and interdisciplinary journal, the JATWW will provide a forum for peer-reviewed articles in all areas of aviation and space transportation research, policy, theory, case study, practice, and issues. While maintaining a broad scope, a focal point of the journal will be in the area of aviation administration and policy.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20150021797.
- Copyright, Distribution under U.S. Government purpose rights.
View MARC record | catkey: 17530489