- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Aquarius is a combined active/passive microwave (L-band) instrument designed to map the salinity of global oceans from space. The specific goal of Aquarius is to monitor the seasonal and interannual variation of the large scale features of the sea surface salinity (SSS) field of the open ocean (i.e. away from land). The instrumentation has been designed to provide monthly maps with a spatial resolution of 150 km and an accuracy of 0.2 psu
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20150019888.
IGARSS 2015; 26-31 Jul. 2015; Milan; Italy.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 17531028