- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- Please note that these charts were not presented at the CCMPP July 2015 Workshop; however, we would like to include these charts in the Workshop Proceedings.These charts present an overview of the NGIMS fluorine evaluation conducted for the MAVEN mission. The charts show that fluorine may be generated by the following mechanisms:-Reaction with water-Elevated temperature-Radiation, atomic oxygen, ultraviolet, spacecraft charging, and vacuum-Space environmental synergy
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20150018103.
Contamination, Coatings, Materials, Planetary Protection Workshop; 29-31 Jul. 2015; Greenbelt, MD; United States.
- Copyright, Distribution under U.S. Government purpose rights.
View MARC record | catkey: 17531608