- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- While spacecraft orbital variations due to the Earth's tilt and orbital eccentricity are well-known phenomena, the implications for the James Webb Space Telescope present unique features. We investigate the variability of the observatory trajectory characteristics, and present an explanation of some of these effects using invariant manifold theory and local approximation of the dynamics in terms of the restricted three-body problem.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20150017756.
2015 AAS/AIAA Astrodynamics Specialist Conference; 9-13 Aug. 2015; Vail, CO; United States.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 17531630