Preface : Electromagnetic and Light Scattering by Nonspherical Particles XIV
- Dubovik, Oleg
- April 19, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Litvinov, Pavel, Labonnete, Laurent, Mischenko, Michael, and Parol, Frederic
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The 14th Electromagnetic and Light Scattering Conference (ELS-XIV) was held at the Universit de Lille 1, Villeneuve d'Ascq, France on 17-21 June 2013. The conference was attended by 200 scientists from 26 countries. The scientific program included one plenary lecture, 12 invited reviews, 100 contributed oral talks, and 86 poster presentations. The program, the abstracts, and the slides of the oral presentations are available at the conference web site http:www-loa.univ-lille1.frELS-XIV. To highlight one of the traditional ELS themes, the ELS-XIV featured a special session on Remote sensing of aerosols and clouds using polarimetric observations. This session was sponsored and co-organized by the French space agency CNES and attracted representatives from nearly all research teams word-wide involved in the development and active use of space-borne, in situ, and ground-based polarimetric observations.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20150011101.
Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer; Volume 146; 1-3.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 17532523