- Hargrave, Brian
- August 20, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Sanders, Adam M., Linn, Douglas M., Permenter, Frank N., Ambrose, Robert O., Radford, Nicolaus A., Askew, Scott R., Mehling, Joshua S., Abdallah, Muhammad E., Ihrke, Chris A., Bridgwater, Lyndon, Wampler, II, Charles W., Platt, Robert, Reiland, Matthew J., Diftler, Myron A., Reich, David M., Strawser, Phillip A., Davis, Donald R., and Parsons, Adam H.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A humanoid robot includes a torso, a pair of arms, two hands, a neck, and a head. The torso extends along a primary axis and presents a pair of shoulders. The pair of arms movably extend from a respective one of the pair of shoulders. Each of the arms has a plurality of arm joints. The neck movably extends from the torso along the primary axis. The neck has at least one neck joint. The head movably extends from the neck along the primary axis. The head has at least one head joint. The shoulders are canted toward one another at a shrug angle that is defined between each of the shoulders such that a workspace is defined between the shoulders.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20140016617.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 17533206