Synopsis of the Neuroptera of North America : with a list of the South American species / prepared for the Smithsonian Institution by Hermann Hagen
- Hagen, Hermann August, 1817-1893
- Washington : Smithsonian Institution, 1861.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 347 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Uhler, Philip R. (Philip Reese), 1835-1913
Full Text available online
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections
- Originally issued in 1861 as Smithsonian Institution publication 134; later reprinted in 1862 as article 1 of volume 4 of the Smithsonian miscellaneous collections (simultaneously Smithsonian Institution publication 125)., Translated from the Latin manuscript by P.R. Uhler., and PSU Archives copy has photo of the author tipped in.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages xi-xvii) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- PSU Archives copy: Gift of George Beatty; 2016.
- Binding notes:
- With this is bound: Synopsis of the Odonata of America / H.A. Hagen. Boston, 1875.
View MARC record | catkey: 17533970