The failure of the "higher criticism" of the Bible [electronic resource] / by Emil Reich
- Reich, Emil, 1854-1910
- Cincinnati : Jennings and Graham ; New York : Eaton and Mains, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (203 pages) : map ; 21 cm
- The argument from the Masai legends -- The argument from the border-nations -- The argument from the method : the inquisitorial principle -- The argument from the theory of names, of the foreigner, and of myths -- The argument from the prophets and from the theory of personality.
- "Of the five chapters of the present work, the first two chapters appeared in the Contemporary review for February and April, 1905. The other three chapters form the substance of various lectures given by the author in London, at Edinburgh, and elsewhere"--Pref. and Digital version created by EBSCO from ATLA microform.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in microform. ATLA.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Ipswich, MA : EBSCO, 2009. Electronic reproduction from microform master produced by the American Theological Library Association.
View MARC record | catkey: 17535435