Notes on the epistle to the Romans [electronic resource] : intended to assist students of theology and others who read the Scriptures in the originals / by Samuel H. Turner
- Turner, Samuel Hulbeart, 1790-1861
- New-York : T. and J. Swords, 1824.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 120 pages) ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Turner, Samuel Hulbeart, 1790-1861 and Koppe, John Benjamin, 1750-1791
- Introduction to the epistle to the Romans / translated from the Latin of John Benjamin Koppe -- Essay for the consideration of theological students : intended principally for those of the Protestant Episcopal Church.
- 0790524392 (microfiche)
- Related Titles:
- Essay for the consideration of theological students
Digital version created by EBSCO from ATLA microform.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in microform. ATLA.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Ipswich, MA : EBSCO, 2009. Electronic reproduction from microform master produced by the American Theological Library Association.
View MARC record | catkey: 17538901