A treatise on the use of the tenses in Hebrew and some other syntactical questions [electronic resource] / by S.R. Driver
- Driver, S. R. (Samuel Rolles), 1846-1914
- Oxford : Clarendon Press, 1892.
- 3rd ed., rev. and improved.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvi, 1 unnumbered page, 306 pages) ; 20 cm.
- Clarendon Press series
- Related Titles:
- Hebrew tenses
- Includes index.
Appendix III: On Arabic as illustrative of Hebrew.
Half title: Hebrew tenses.
Errata: p. [xvi].
Digital version created by EBSCO from ATLA microform.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages [xiv]-xv.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in microform. ATLA.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Ipswich, MA : EBSCO, 2009. Electronic reproduction from microform master produced by the American Theological Library Association.
View MARC record | catkey: 17540695