Immorality the root of infidelity : a sermon preached at Scarborough, July 20th, 1746 / by John Hildrop
- Hildrop, John, 1682-1756
- London : Printed for J. Hildyard in York : And sold by Mess. Knapton, Mess. Longman and Shewell, and M. Cooper, London, 1747.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 30 pages ; 19 cm (8vo).
- Rare Books copy: Formerly part of an 18th-century library in Williamscote House near Banbury, England, assembled by John Loveday (1711-1789), philologist and antiquary, who lived at Caversham in Oxfordshire. The library was moved to Williamscote House in 1799 by John Loveday the second (1742-1809), Doctor of Laws.
- Text: John 3:19.
- Binding notes:
- With: Religion the distinguishing character of humane nature and the wisdom of acknowledging divine Revelation / William Lowth. London : Printed for Henry Clements . . . , 1714.
BX5133.L684R4 1714 c.1 (Book) bound in Religion the distinguishing character of humane nature and the wisdom of acknowledging divine Revelation : deliver'd in two sermons, preach'd in the Cathedral-Church of Winchester at the assizes : March the 4th, and July the 8th, 1714 / by William Lowth
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English short title catalogue, T037006.
View MARC record | catkey: 1756760