The safe zone : a kid's guide to personal safety / by Donna Chaiet and Francine Russell ; photographs by Lillian Gee
- Chaiet, Donna
- New York : Morrow Junior Books, [date of publication not identified]
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 160 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Russell, Francine
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- The basics -- Setting boundaries -- My body is mine -- Bullies -- Staying safe at home -- Safety away from home -- Getting help -- Strangers -- Fighting back.
- Discusses various self-defense options which may be used when in an uncomfortable or unsafe situation and suggests what solutions might work in real life.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 160).
View MARC record | catkey: 1757679