U.S. Navy marine climatic atlas of the world [electronic resource] / [produced by] Naval Oceanography Command Detachment, Asheville ; [prepared under the authority of Commander], Naval Oceanography Command
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Naval Oceanography Command Detachment, Asheville, N.C.
- Asheville, NC : National Climatic Data Center, 
- Version 1.0.
- Physical Description:
- 1 computer laser optical disc ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 information sheet
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Naval Oceanography Command
National Climatic Data Center (U.S.)
- Analysis and display software for climatological averages of atmospheric and oceanographic data observed within 1 and 5 degree grid areas covering the global marine environment. Includes data on wind, visibility, cloudiness, precipitation, air, sea and wet bulb temperatures, air pressure and relative humidity presented in graphs, tables, and isopleths.
- Related Titles:
- Marine climatic atlas of the world
- Title from surface of disc.
- Technical Details:
- Disc characteristics: CD-ROM.
System requirements: IBM-PC or compatible; 470K RAM or greater; CD-ROM drive with MS-DOS extensions; MS-DOS version 3.21 or higher; EGA graphics card; Microsoft compatible mouse optional.
View MARC record | catkey: 1761679