Progressive aphasia [videorecording] : overview and case in point / the National Center for Neurogenic Communication Disorders ; [with the cooperation of] Veterans Health Administration, Office of Academic Affairs [and] Long Beach Regional Medical Education Center
- Tucson, AZ : University of Arizona, 1994.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (60 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in. + 1 guide (22 leaves ; 28 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Montgomery, Erwin B., Jr., Bryant, Shannon, Wood, Jody, Helm-Estabrooks, Nancy, 1940-, Bayles, Kathryn A., 1942-, United States. Department of Veterans Affairs. Office of Academic Affairs, Long Beach Regional Medical Education Center (Calif.), and National Center for Neurogenic Communication Disorders (University of Arizona)
- Reveals that in the decade from 1983-93, a growing population of patients exhibited progressive aphasia as their prominent symptom. Observes that the diagnosis of this disorder is difficult given the heterogeneity in the presentation of language and memory symptoms, and provides an overview of progressive aphasia through a patient case study.
- Originally broadcast 1/19/94.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Host, Kathryn A. Bayles ; faculty, Erwin Montgomery, Shannon Bryant, Jody Wood, Nancy Helm-Estabrooks.
- Technical Details:
- VHS format.
View MARC record | catkey: 1770732