Medigap insurance : insurers' compliance with federal minimum loss ratio standards, 1988-91 : report to the Chairman, Subcommittee on Health, Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives / United States General Accounting Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Washington, D.C. : The Office, 
Gaithersburg, MD (P.O. Box 6015, Gaithersburg 20884-6015) : The Office
- Physical Description:
- 45 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Health
- Related Titles:
- Insurers' compliance with federal minimum loss ratio standards, 1988-91.
- Cover title.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., . 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1771803