Superior National Forest, Minnesota : 1992 / compiled and drafted at the Regional Office, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 1962
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Forest Service. Eastern Region
- Additional Titles:
- Panel title: Superior National Forest : America's great outdoors, Minnesota 1992
- [Milwaukee, Wisconsin] : U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, [Eastern Region], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 62 x 107 cm, on sheet 67 x 122 cm, folded to 24 x 11 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:253,440. 1/4ʺ= 1 mile ; polyconic projection (W 93°05ʹ00ʺ--W 89°30ʹ00ʺ/N 48°34ʹ30ʺ--N 47°10ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by hachures., "Forest Service map class 'C'.", At head of title: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service., "Fourth principal meridian.", Includes text, recreation trail and site indexes, "B.W.C.A. Wilderness watercraft horsepower restrictions," and location map., Text, color illustration, and maps of Echo Trail/Fernberg Road and Sawbill Trail/Gunflint Trail areas on verso., and Shipping list no.:92-0602-P.
View MARC record | catkey: 1771982