From soil to garden / by Mari Schuh
- Schuh, Mari C., 1975-
- Minneapolis : Lerner Publications, 
- Physical Description:
- pages cm.
- Start to Finish, Second Series
- First, gardeners buy seeds and plants -- Next, they find a good place for their garden -- Then they test the soil -- Next, gardeners loosen the soil -- They plant their garden -- Then they water their garden -- Gardeners add mulch -- They pull weeds -- Finally, the garden grows!
- "Learn how a variety of objects are made or how nature's cycles work--from Start to Finish. Suitable for both struggling and on-level readers, these titles teach science concepts as well as sequential thinking."--
- 9781512409468 (lb ; alk. paper)
1512409464 (lb ; alk. paper)
9781512413021 (pb ; alk. paper)
151241302X (pb ; alk. paper)
9781512410860 (eb pdf)
- Interest Age:
- Ages 5-9.
- Interest Grade:
- K to grade 3.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 17734808