Civil aviation protocols : hearing before the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, Ninety-seventh Congress, first session on protocol relating to an amendment to the International Civil Aviation Convention (97-4), two related protocols to the Convention on International Civil Aviation, and two related protocols to the Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules Relating to International Carriage by Air, as amended (EX. B, 95-1), September 29, 1981
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 308 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Date of publication appears as 1981.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17736192